Wednesday, March 12, 2014

That was a quick four years

It seems I haven't been keeping up to date. I could always suggest that I fell into a Rip Van Winkle type time warp (again). But the truth is time just slipped by. Not without some noteworthy events. If I hadn't gotten older, though, I would remember them. I am drinking a 2003 Melini Chianti. It's pretty good. It was one of those bottles in the back of a lower shelf at the local liquor store – being kind of ignored. But it is still drinking well. Listening to the rough mixes from three songs on the new End of Love project. Hope to get to mix and master next month. Then a CD release party/gig. Having Nels Cline of Wilco, Lee Ranaldo of Sonic Youth and Jody Stephens from Big Star play on the project is humbling and fantastic. Look for it soon. Fortunately, winter is melting into spring and not a moment too soon. I am looking forward to things growing again on the east coast. Talk soon. Jay

No comments: